|Department/Labor Location:||Simulation Division|
|Physical Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
AMEWAS, Inc., a growing Department of Defense (DoD)/ Federal Contractor, is seeking highly motivated and talented Engineering Technician I or II to support the Simulation RMC 5431/ support N00421-18-D-0008.
A typical day as an Engineering Technician I or II:
- Assist in test preparation, execution and post test break down of test equipment.
- Configure internal lab equipment, simulation and stimulation test sets.
- Build, test and install fiber and cabling based on system requirements.
- Repair and test faulty circuits.
- Configuring Audio and Visual equipment
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- DoD SECRET security clearance
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category SCA Engineer Technician and Level I or II.
AMEWAS participates with E-Verify.
AMEWAS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
About the Organization
AMEWAS, Inc. is a small, Veteran owned company that has been providing excellent technical, engineering, administrative, and management services to the Department of Defense for more than 35 years. At AMEWAS we understand the need for a successful work/life balance and are focused not just on fulfilling customers’ needs, but ensuring our employees are a top priority as well.
Staying connected to our core values sets us apart from our competition! AMEWAS easily recognizes and rewards performance, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development, optimum working conditions, and unique benefits.
AMEWAS has 4.8/5 stars on Glassdoor! Check out our reviews HERE and see what other job seekers have to say!
Our excellent benefits and perks include:
- Generous tuition and training assistance program
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee longevity recognition
- Community involvement & outreach
- Team building events
- Wellness program
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mobile service discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
If interested, please submit your application.