|Title:||Senior Project Analyst|
|Department/Labor Location:||AARDT&E- Advanced Aircraft Research, Development, Test & Evaluation|
|Physical Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
AMEWAS, Inc., a growing Department of Defense (DoD)/ Federal Contractor, built on the premise of “Innovating Tomorrow’s Solutions Today.” We’ve created a close knit family culture focused on continual learning, professionalism and high-performance. Our customers give us praise for the quality of our product: our employees.
Come find out why.
AMEWAS, Inc. is seeking highly motivated and talented Senior Project Analyst to support the Advanced Aircraft Research, Development, Test & Evaluation.
This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category Management Analyst.
About the location: Patuxent River, Maryland #1 City Hiring the Most High-Tech Workers (California-Lexington Park, Maryland). To learn more about our surrounding location, please visit: Visit St. Mary’s.
A typical day as a Senior Project Analyst may include:
- This position will start remotely with the intent of being on site 100% as required.
- Gather and process information, metrics, and data related to Command direction and group reporting
- Managing internal programs like Training and other various Share Point initiatives that aid in identifying opportunities and gaps
- Responsible for generating and sending communique that is disseminated at the Executive, Group, and Department Levels
- BS in English, Journalism, or Business related- Desired
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 with Intermediate experience Storing, Presenting, Processing and Analyzing Data in Excel
- Experience with Commercial Virtual Remote (CVR) / Microsoft Teams
- Previous experience with NAVAIR Program Office Management operations or a technical background to understand NAWC processes
- Experienced in managing/creating SharePoint sites
- DoD Secret security clearance
Skills crucial to success at AMEWAS, Inc.:
Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and discretion. Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets. Is reliable, possesses initiative, and works well as an individual or part of a team.
Physical environment and working conditions:
The physical environment requires the employee to work in an office, sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for most of the workday. Work is physically comfortable. The employee has discretion about sitting, walking, standing, etc.
The employee may be required to travel short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. In some occasions, the employee may be required to report to offices or buildings near the work site. In rare occasions, overnight travel may be required.
Refer to a friend:
If you know someone who may be interested, please share this posting. We are a growing team and there may be more opportunities like this one here at AMEWAS, Inc.!
More about Us:
AMEWAS, Inc. is a small, Veteran-run company that has been providing excellent technical, engineering, administrative, and management services to the Department of Defense for more than 35 years. At AMEWAS we understand the need for a successful work/life balance and are focused not just on fulfilling customers’ needs, but ensuring our employees are a top priority as well.
Staying connected to our core values sets us apart from our competition! AMEWAS easily recognizes and rewards performance, dedication and longevity. We are committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development, optimum working conditions, and unique benefits.
AMEWAS participates with E-Verify to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
It is the policy of AMEWAS, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities for all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. Additionally, AMEWAS, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known or perceived disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 301-863-7102. Finally, AMEWAS, Inc. strictly follows guidelines regarding the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Be sure to check out the rest of our website at www.amewas.com for more information about our company, benefits & family!
Our excellent benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Generous tuition & training assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonuses
- Employee longevity recognition
- Community involvement & outreach
- Team building events
- Recognition program
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mobile service discount
- Discounted gym membership
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: