|Title:||Information Assurance Specialist I|
|Physical Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
AMEWAS, Inc., a growing Department of Defense (DoD)/ Federal Contractor, is seeking highly motivated and talented Information Assurance Specialist I to support the 17-D-0014 (RMC RLIST).
A typical day as an Information Assurance Specialist I:
- Processing and modify user Access Forms and as well validate requests with team leads
- Processing and updating SAAR-N's
- Maintaining DADMS associations, verifying application use and completing validation checklist
- Uploading ACAS reports into VRAM
- Monitor and track token expirations and token requests
- Documenting completed STIGS
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- DOD SECRET Security Clearance
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma
- 8570 (Security+ & current OS training)
This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category Information Assurance Specialist Level I.
AMEWAS participates with E-Verify.
AMEWAS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
The physical environment requires the employee to work in an office, sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for most of the workday. Work is physically comfortable. The employee has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
The employee may be required to walk short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. In some occasions, the employee may be required to drive to offices or buildings near the work site. In rare occasions, travel may be required.
About the Organization
AMEWAS, Inc. is a small, Veteran owned company that has been providing excellent technical, engineering, administrative, and management services to the Department of Defense for more than 35 years. At AMEWAS we understand the need for a successful work/life balance and are focused not just on fulfilling customers’ needs, but ensuring our employees are a top priority as well.
Staying connected to our core values sets us apart from our competition! AMEWAS easily recognizes and rewards performance, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development, optimum working conditions, and unique benefits.
AMEWAS has 4.8/5 stars on Glassdoor! Check out our reviews HERE and see what other job seekers have to say!
Our excellent benefits and perks include:
- Generous tuition and training assistance program
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee longevity recognition
- Community involvement & outreach
- Team building events
- Wellness program
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mobile service discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance